2. The site administration can use the user's personal data for the following purposes:
2.1 Creating an account and identifying a user registered on the site.
2.2 Providing the user with access to perform work on the site.
2.3 Establishing feedback with the user on issues related to the use of the site.
2.4 Determining the location of the user to ensure security and prevent fraudulent activities.
2.5 Timely receipt of payments and payments.
2.6 Providing the user with effective technical support in case of problems related to the use of the site.
3. The user is responsible for providing the site with reliable personal data about himself, as well as for updating and supplementing the information provided if it changes.
4. The processing of the user's personal data is carried out without time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using them.
5. The site administration takes all necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
6. The site administration is obliged to:
6.3 Block personal data relating to the respective user and destroy them within a period of not more than six months from the date of the request or request of the user or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the period of verification, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or misconduct.
7. The user's personal data may be transferred to the authorized state authorities of Ukraine only on the grounds and in the manner prescribed by the legislation of Ukraine.
10. You may ask us to erasure your Personal Data upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org